Dining Specialist - Lifestyle Concierge
We are looking for customer service superstars with a combined passion for dining, travel and luxury lifestyle to join our growing team. Our members are our main focus and our diverse teams do what it takes to offer top notch service. The best thing is we have fun doing it.
As a restaurants specialist, you will genuinely enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge of restaurants and passion for food with our members. You will use your expertise to help our members to select and make the best possible bookings to suit their specifications and meet their deadlines. Some requests will be straightforward such as checking availability and making bookings. Others, however, will be more unusual and will require tenacity and excellent problem-solving skills. You will use your knowledge, contacts, and expertise to ensure our member's request gets fulfilled to the best it possibly can.
You will be part of a team working closely with Dining, Lifestyle, and Travel Lifestyle Managers in Latin America. You will also be required to support your colleagues with lifestyle and travel options. This could include arranging transport to and from a restaurant or other venue, assisting with various general lifestyle and basic travel requests which may include research on attractions to visit, train tickets, limo transfers, retail purchases, and quick flight, car hire or hotel reservations.
As this role can cross over between travel, dining, and lifestyle we need individuals who are adaptable and can think on their feet.
- Intermediate English level (B2, C1 or C2).
- Well-travelled with a good international understanding of different destinations.
- Excellent knowledge of the restaurants scene in Latin America, including knowledge of local markets and customer trends.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities is a must.
- Professional verbal communication and strong written skills are essential; customer interaction will be on the phone, email and creating member proposals.
- A “foodie” who loves to eat out in the best places and the person your friends always ask where to book for that special occasion.
- Attention to detail when working under pressure (this includes making sure all details are correct, names are a match and you are still calm when speaking with angry customers).
- Passion for your specialism and ability to use your initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a range of employee benefits. Ten is a fun, social place to work with the opportunity for real career development. We encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten.